The Faculty of Foreign Languages (Alfa BK University in Belgrade) is glad to announce its Sixth International Conference on Language and Literary Studies, which will be held on 19-20 May, 2017.
For the sixth issue of our annual conference, we hope to gather scholars, teachers and professionals whose scientific research focuses on the study of
LANGUAGE, LITERATURE AND TECHNOLOGY
Within the scope of this topic and with your presence and collaboration, we shall attempt to address and analyze from various perspectives issues such as:
- Impact of technology on changes in communication paradigms
- Importance and impact of technology in corpus and cognitive linguistics, sociolinguistics and other areas of the science of language
- Application of digital technologies in teaching language and literature
- Technology and literature
- Development of new technologies in the field of translation and publishing
- Application of new technologies in scientific research practice
Your proposals for a fifteen-minute presentation (followed by a short discussion) should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 1 April 2017. The proposals should contain your name, affiliation and e-mail address, title of the presentation and an abstract of 200 to 250 words, together with up to 10 keywords. Proposals should be submitted in the language in which the presentation will be delivered: English or Bosnian/Croatian/Montenegrin/S erbian.
Conference fee is 50 EUR
We sincerely look forward to welcoming you at the conference,
Faculty of Foreign Languages, Alfa BK University